Senior Product Manager, Integrations
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
As the Product Manager for Integrations, you will drive KeepTruckin’s integration strategy and foster technical relationships with strategic software partners and their customers. In this role, you will enrich the KeepTruckin App Marketplace ecosystem by building product integrations that extend our platform and multiply the value of KeepTruckin products. In return, you'll receive visibility across organization and will be a key voice in one of the most exciting companies in transportation industry.
- Build a deep understanding of customer needs and leverage those insights to champion partner integrations for maximum partner and customer success.
- Explore the needs of new markets and build necessary integrations to expand our market footprint.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, operations to execute to transform user requirements into actionable product specifications
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on your product space and work with marketing, partnerships team, customer success, and sales teams to define product positioning.
- Actively contribute to amazing work culture.
- 5+ years experience in product management
- High customer empathy, with a desire to get in the shoes of our customers
- Experience working with third-parties on technology and product-based partnerships
- Experience working with or building enterprise-grade APIs
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levelsBA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Math strongly encouraged, MBA a plus.
Build a deep understanding of customer needs and leverage those insights to champion partner integrations for maximum partner and customer success. Explore the needs of new markets and build necessary integrations to expand our market footprint. Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, operations to execute to transform user requirements into actionable product specifications, serve as an internal subject matter expert on your product space, and work with marketing, partnerships team, customer success, and sales teams to define product positioning. Actively contribute to amazing work culture.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.