Account Executive - Enterprise
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
About the Job:
As an Enterprise Account Executive and a collaborative member of the KeepTruckin’s team, you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we sell our product and own the end-to-end sale. We are looking for strong communicators who have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin. KeepTruckin has been built on the trust and thorough salesmanship of our account executives with a collaborative and transparent approach, We are looking to have a sales minded individual that can push forward our core values whilst making KeepTruckin the face of the transportation industry.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with enterprise class commercial fleet operators and executives
- Navigate through complex sales cycles in a competitive industry
- Convert customer problems into sales opportunities
- Present the value of KeepTruckin and our services to C-level executives
- Evangelize the KeepTruckin vision through product demonstrations, field marketing events, and account-specific initiatives
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Able and willing to travel at a minimum 50%
- Able to liaison with various groups within KeepTruckin (Customer Service, Sales Development, Product, Marketing, and Finance) to provide better client/customer experience
- 6+ years experience in B2B software sales
- Industry experience is preferred, but not required
- Successfully sold software into Fortune 1000 companies
- Carried and hit quota of more than $1.0M (consistent top 20% performer)
- Closed complex and lengthy (12-24 months) sales cycles in competitive markets
- Able to speak to past metrics specifically net new logo/revenue attainment
- Able to be sufficient in a remote environment
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.