Account Executive - Enterprise
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
As an Account Executive and an early member of the KeepTruckin team, you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we sell our product and own the end-to-end sale. We are looking for strong communicators who have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with enterprise class commercial fleet operators and executives
- Navigate through complex sales cycles in a competitive industry
- Present the value of KeepTruckin and our services to C-level executives
- Evangelize the KeepTruckin vision through product demonstrations, field marketing events, and account-specific initiatives
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- 6+ years experience in B2B software sales (preferably transportation or telematics)
- Successfully sold software into Fortune 1000 companies
- Carried and hit quota of >$1.0M (consistent top 20% performer)
- Closed complex sales cycles in competitive markets
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.