Customer Success Manager, Upper SMB
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the heart of Music City, KeepTruckin’s office is a block away from the historic Ryman Auditorium where Susan B. Anthony spoke and the former home of The Grand Ole Opry. Two blocks away, Broadway is lined with bars and honky tonks where live music can be heard at any time of day. For the sports fans, the Tennessee Titans’ stadium is right across the Cumberland River. Our building—also known as the L & C Annex—was home to the pioneering African American WLAC radio program in the 50s and 60s where they played host to performers like Jimi Hendrix and the Hytones. On a given day, our Nashville team can found playing ping pong, enjoying live music, or exploring this legendary city.
About the Job:
As a Customer Success Manager, Upper SMB, you will report to the Onboarding Supervisor, Customer Success and be the face of KeepTruckin to our customers. The Customer Success Manager ensures that the customer achieves the agreed on value as promised during the sale. You are accountable to the customer through their entire life-cycle and steer qualified leads to expand KeepTruckin’s revenue.
- Own onboarding, adoption, training and development of best practices
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and nurture client health
- Assist in troubleshooting and solving Tier 2 product support issues
- Handle large volume of email, chat, and phone conversations
- Own a book of business within existing customers for expansion and renewals
- Work with sales team to ensure a seamless handoff
- 3+ years prior experience in a customer facing role
- 1+ years prior experience as a CSM or equivalent (owning a renewal target)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sales experience a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Gainsight a plus
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and their key personnel
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Ability to plan ahead and be resourceful
- Resilient in capacity to deal with pressure and the demands of the workplace
- Greater sense of ownership for the product
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.