Partner Development Representative
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the job:
We are looking for a Partner Development Representative to report directly into the Partnership Manager. The ideal candidate will have a business development background and a proven track record of engaging at the CXO level. This person should demonstrate an ability to think strategically about partnerships, product, and technical challenges within a broad portfolio of segments as well as have the capacity to build and convey compelling value propositions. This is a tremendous opportunity for a hungry individual to help build KeepTruckin’s partnerships strategy.
- Achieve monthly quota of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
- Work closely with the Partnerships Team to develop targeted outbound lists, call strategies and messaging to drive partner opportunity creation
- Create, prioritize, and qualify strategic target partner lists within a defined vertical/segment
- Outline and execute strategy for inbound partner requests (including segmentation, prioritization and contractual elements with a focus on quality partner additions)
- Provide continual input to the Partnerships Organization in order to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities
- 2+ years business development/sales experience
- Consistently exceed quota and key performance metrics
- Experience managing multiple projects and being detail oriented
- Excel at time management and prioritizing top objectives
- Ability to engage and influence CXO level executives
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.