Enterprise Account Executive
San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be the face of KeepTruckin to our customers.
- Build strong, long-lasting relationships with enterprise class commercial fleet operators and executives
- Navigate through complex sales cycles in a competitive industry
- Present the value of KeepTruckin and our services to C-level executives
- Evangelize the KeepTruckin vision through product demonstrations, field marketing events, and account-specific initiatives
- Construct, forecast, and manage your sales activity and pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
The ideal candidate has:
- 6+ years experience in B2B software sales (preferably transportation or telematics)
- Successfully sold software into Fortune 1000 companies
- Carried and hit quota of >$1.0M (consistent top 20% performer)
- Closed complex sales cycles in competitive markets