Customer Success Manager, Mid-Market
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the Job:
As a CSM, you will report to the Head of Enterprise & Mid-Market Customer Success and be the face of KeepTruckin to our customers. The CSM ensures that the customer achieves the agreed on value as promised during the sale. You are accountable to the customer through their entire lifecycle. You will collaborate with the On-boading Project Manager through the rollout, and steer qualified leads to expand KeepTruckin’s revenue.
- Own on-boarding, adoption, training and development of best practices
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and nurture client health
- Assist in troubleshooting and solving Tier 2 product support issues
- Handle large volume of email, chat, and phone conversations
- Own a book of business within existing customers for expansion and renewals
- Work with sales team to ensure a seamless handoff
- 3+ year prior experience in a customer facing role
- 1+ year prior experience as a CSM or equivalent (owning a renewal target)
- Sales experience a plus
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and their key personnel
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Ability to plan ahead and be resourceful
- Resilient in capacity to deal with pressure and the demands of the workplace
- Greater sense of ownership for the product
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.