Mid-Market Account Manager
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the Job:
As an Account Manager, you will be the face of KeepTruckin to our customers. You will be responsible for assisting customers through the implementation process, proactively working to achieve and maintain full customer satisfaction for the duration of their product subscription, and driving upsells and renewals. As a member of a fast-paced and tight-knit team, you will have your hands in driving product/business development to satisfy customer needs and developing internal tools to help the business gain scale.
- Owning the customer's onboarding, adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on the customer's investment
- Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and nurture client health, which will lead to customer loyalty, and advocacy
- Assist in troubleshooting and solving Tier 2 product support issues
- Handle large volume of email, chat and phone conversations on a daily basis
- Own a book of business for which you are responsible for expansion and renewals within existing customers
- Work with sales team to ensure a seamless handoff of customer from a pre- to post-sales transition
- At least 1 year prior experience in a customer facing role
- Customer Centric approach to solving problems
- Sales experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Upbeat and ready to give their all everyday
- Ability to plan ahead and avoid problems by being resourceful
- Resilient in capacity to deal with pressure and the demands of the workplace
- Greater sense of ownership for the product and the company
- Strong work ethic with the ability to get the job done
- Natural instinct to empathize with users and understand how they learn a new product
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.