Strategic Analyst - New Product
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the Job:
We’re looking for a Strategic Analyst to support operations in a key new focus area for KeepTruckin.
- Create, optimize and maintain queries against large databases to automate reporting and ETL jobs
- Summarize and visualize trucking geospatial data in ways that help our partners and customers in the logistics industry better understand their businesses
- Work with our sales team to understand the needs of our partners and customers in the logistics industry
- Fluency in SQL
- 2+ years of experience in data analysis
- BA/BS degree required
- Ability to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced, evolving environment
- Interest in learning the ins and outs of the trucking industry
- Python is a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.