Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the job:
Do you love fast-paced, exciting environments? Are you looking to contribute to making a real impact on many different communities and cultures around the world with the work that you're doing? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you.
Our HR Business Partner role will be working closely with our Global HR and Workplace team as we continue to build our the teams. From acting as strategic business partner driving the development of a strategy aligned with the organizational and people needs of their business to more hands on establishment of the employee relations practices and employee relations investigations policy/guidelines creation. As the HRBP function takes shape this position will partner with the business, drive the execution of the people and culture strategy, operational plans, and roadmap for the business unit, working in partnership with our global team.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, execution-focused individual who will dig deep into how to support the business at scale. With our rapid growth, we are constantly looking for ways to develop and support our leaders so our employees a have an engaging experience.
- Help develop and build the KeepTruckin’s people culture
- Help build, and globally scale, our company employee relations investigation process and procedure
- Act as a trusted advisor, coach, and consultant for senior leaders to improve their leadership capability
- Monitor the “pulse” of the organization, supporting employees through hardship, and influencing managers to enact changes
- Provide expertise with career planning, performance management, coaching, data analysis, employee relations, learning and development, recognition programs
- Coach leaders and people managers to proactively manage employees and provide guidance
- Minimum 8 years of relevant HR experience
- 5+ years of experience conducting internal or external investigations
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related, Masters degree preferred
- Strong understanding of compensation, performance management, and leadership development
- Knowledge of various employment laws and their impact on HR matters
- Knowledge and experience in technology businesses including familiarity with global HR practices and policies
- Excellent influencing skills at all levels of the organization
- Tenacity and ability to build from scratch are imperative
- Ability to conduct investigations that withstand cross-examination in multiple jurisdictions
- Ability to work effectively across geographical and cultural boundaries
- Must be able to travel on an as needed basis
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.