Supply Chain Quality Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
As the Supply Chain Quality Manager, you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we develop our products. We are looking for candidates with a strong H/W manufacturing background, with hands-on experience developing complex systems, and who are natural team players, to join our Manufacturing & Supply Chain Team.
- Debugging manufacturing failures, deploying products to mass production
- Production and Refurbishment process: Experience with complex electronic systems and test. Hands on deploying product testing process/equipment for production and refurbishment process. Owns product test for Manufacturing and refurb
- Strong skills in developing manufacturing processes such as SOPs, manufacturing yield review and close the quality loop on returns to engineering/manufacturing
- Experience with quality control and failure analysis
- Experience with design tools such as SolidWorks, Altium, Cadence, or other CAD tools
- Experience and ownership of PLM, ECO, and BOM tools and processes
- Analytic mindset to probe, test, and decompose challenging problems
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to provide concise, clear, and detailed information for Engineering
- Ability to serve cross functional roles in ongoing manufacturing and NPI as needed
- A record of owning projects successfully and working in a fast paced environment
- We operate as a team, so good teamwork and communication skills are essential
- Travel requirement to manufacturers for quarterly business review and engage in evening communication meetings with suppliers. Role will leverage KT Taiwan Engineering
- 5+ years direct experience with Contract Manufacturing, Asia
- Experience with both prototype product development and large volume automated manufacturing
- Familiarity in cross functional design such as electrical engineering, software engineering, or other domains
- Familiarity with functional testing and Refurbishment processing
- BS / MS in Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields, or equivalent experience
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.