KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency and profitability of America's trucking industry by building great technology products for truck drivers and fleet managers.
We started with a universal problem faced by truck drivers every single day - tracking driver logs. Everyday, three million professional drivers record their federally regulated Hours of Service on paper and submit them to their fleet manager via fax or mail. We thought it was time for a better option so we built the KeepTruckin Logbook for Drivers. The response has been overwhelming -- drivers love it.
Now its time to get the folks who manage fleets for a living on board with KeepTruckin for Fleets -- a web based application that lets dispatchers and fleet managers audit and download their drivers' logs, track their location, exchange messages, and much more.
As a Senior Animator, your skills will help us define a high bar for how we market our product visually. We are looking for energetic individuals with great animation skills and a keen eye for details.
- Create video content for marketing and customer education including 2D animations and film.
- Manage a team of animators to generate high quality video content rapidly.
- Define storyboards, create illustrations and assets for all video content you work on.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to plan video content projects.
Ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years experience in 2D animation and video production with a strong portfolio
- Understanding of modern design elements and trends in videography and animation.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to understand product and business goals, and use your creativity to deliver high quality results.