Director of SMB; Customer Success
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
The Director of SMB Customer Success will lead the largest revenue segment of the business and will direct onboarding, usage, upsell, NPS and retention. Reporting to the Head of Customer Success, you will manage a dynamic and collaborative team. We have thousands of customers in this segment, so solidifying the lifecycle and implementing meaningful/effective tech touches are critical to our success.
- Owning the metrics for SMB, from NPS, churn, upsell, usage, etc.
- Testing constantly. If we’re not testing, we’re not improving
- Achieving higher levels of activation and usage
- Partnering with Marketing and Sales to expand our footprint and cross-sell into the base
- Adopt new technologies to improve the experience and improve metrics/scale
- Driving projects from ideation to sustained use
- Managing and growing a team of remote team members
- 5+ yrs in marketing automation and/or performance marketing or 5+ yrs in scaled Customer Success
- Solid project management abilities
- A joy in managing and growing people
- A love for testing and crunching numbers
- Comfort in being flexible and fluid as the business continues to grow and change
- Relentless attitude (within reasonable bounds) towards execution and improvement
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.