Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
This role sits at the center of a Venn diagram between product strategy, customer success, and sales. You will be responsible for building a go-to-market strategy and executing on that strategy to ensure our customers have all the information they need to build a safe, reliable, efficient and intelligent fleet.
You cover the blind spots for the product management team. That means knowing our competitors inside and out, and have the ability to look around corners based on trends and a pinch of intuition. Product Marketing Managers at KeepTruckin are the voice of the customer. You have deep empathy for our customers, backed by market evidence and analysis, that drives the positioning and messaging of our products and services. This intelligent empathy also translates to collateral that makes our sales team successful.
Lastly, you will collaborate with product managers and sales channels. Cross-functional collaboration requires someone who works smart, not hard -- you have a sixth sense for knowing when to do versus when to trust & delegate.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Develop creative campaigns to drive awareness and buzz for pre-launch sales.
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them.
- 5+ years of SaaS product marketing experience in the enterprise space
- Bachelor’s in business or marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Proven success working cross-functionally with internal business partners
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.