Product Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
As a member of the Product Operations team you will be an integral partner across the organization, working cross-functionally across product, engineering, marketing, customer success and sales to make our vision of connecting the world’s trucks a reality. In this role, we’ll be relying on you to develop programs and processes to ensure seamless product launches and uncover actionable insights across multiple feedback channels. In return, you’ll receive visibility across the organization and will be a key voice in of the most exciting companies in the transportation industry. This is a great time to join KeepTruckin and we’re looking for heavy-hitters to join us on our mission.
- Embed yourself within your product team(s) and become the go-to subject matter expert, understanding both internal and external pain points
- Act as a liaison between product and engineering and our customer-facing teams (sales, support, customer success) in order to ensure successful product launches
- Develop processes to improve the escalation processes of critical user issues
- Define, build and develop a comprehensive customer feedback program, identifying pain points and delivering actionable insights to key stakeholders and leadership
- Actively contribute to an amazing work culture
- You’ll be a customer advocate, strategic, detail-oriented and highly creative with an aptitude for solving unstructured problems
- Demonstrated success leading project management teams and managing complex cross-functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to work well with different roles, personality types and seniority levels
- Ability to self-motivate and drive projects independently
- Sufficient technical knowledge in order to gain the respect of and work alongside engineers
- 4 + years work experience
- 2 + years of experience working directly with product and engineering
- 1 + years experience in SQL
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.