Sr. Employee Communications Manager
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the job
As the Sr. Employee Communications Manager you’ll be the strategic partner to our CEO and Executive Leadership team, engaging and informing our employees through compelling internal communications. You will collaborate with business stakeholders to inform our employees about key programs, projects, and initiatives; driving clarity of our company priorities and ensuring one consistent voice across multiple geographic regions, teams and brands. This is a newly created role reporting to our VP of Marketing.
- Build new, and scale existing, company-wide communications channels; leveraging emerging platforms and technologies to provide a fresh take on internal communication strategies
- Own internal channel ecosystem, including newsletters, intranet, and all hands
- Provide executive-level communication support and counsel to senior leaders and business partners
- Work closely with Corporate Marketing, HR and executive management to aggregate company-wide updates
- Partner with PR to collect and share external news internally, ensuring employees are kept informed
- Create dynamic visual and written content; building an exciting narrative that strengthens internal culture, as well as aligns, inspires, and rallies employees behind KeepTruckin’s mission
- 10+ years' total career experience with 7+ years’ experience specific to communications, public relations, marketing, or branding
- Extensive experience partnering effectively with, and influencing, senior executives. You possess the ability to develop content in their voice and style.
- Capacity to collaborate with others and work effectively across global teams
- Experience building out a company intranet on SharePoint or similar platform
- Strong organizational skills and ability to self-manage deadlines
- Experience working in a fast-paced, evolving environments, under tight deadlines
- Expert communicator, storyteller, and presenter
- Bachelor’s degree
If you are on a mission to change how companies communicate with their employees, then KeepTruckin is your oyster.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.