Frontend Technical Lead
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As a Frontend Technical Lead at KeepTruckin, you have an amazing opportunity to exercise your technical expertise while working on the design and architecture of our KeepTruckin for Fleets product. We expect you to be an expert in frontend technologies so that you can act as a mentor for junior developers who would be following your lead to write awesome software. As a tech lead, you would also be responsible for enforcing architectural standards and keeping the tech stack up to date, streamlining code reviews, and be involved in hiring great new talent.
- Lead the development of medium to large size projects teams
- Be involved with the backend engineers, product owners, designers, and QA to efficiently execute on projects
- Make architectural design decisions for new product features
- Provide technical mentorship to junior developers
- Be involved in keeping the tech stack up to date
- Be deeply involved in code reviews and keeping the design and quality of the code base in check
- Be involved in the hiring process to help build a technically strong team
- 5+ years of frontend development experience
- 2+ years of tech lead experience
- Strong software design skills
- Experience of leading teams
- Extensive knowledge of web technologies, including in-depth knowledge of Angular 2+ framework
- Knowledge of other modern web frameworks such as React, Vue, etc
- An understanding of testing frameworks like Jasmine
- Some prior experience in Ruby on Rails is a big plus!
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.