Sr. Software Engineer
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be part of a team who can turn product ideas into reality by designing components and services for new feature developments. You will implement scalable architecture and work on an enthusiastic team contributing to robust projects such as Telematics, Geolocation, and video streaming to name a few.
- Write secure, maintainable code that powers the platform that connects the world’s trucks
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to develop APIs and software systems
- Launch and support features that will be used by trucking industry and its partners
- Take an active part in code reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions
- Resource for the product team to determine technical feasibility of features
- 5+ years of software development experience
- An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.