San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Partner Account Manager, you will be the face of KeepTruckin to our Partners. You will be responsible for assisting Partners through the implementation process, and proactively working to facilitate the long term success of the partnership. As a member of a fast-paced and tight-knit team, you will have your hands in driving product/business development to satisfy Partner needs and developing internal tools to help the channel scale.
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Defining and building joint go-to-market strategies with Partners to improve customer experience, drive customer adoption and grow bottom line
- Developing relationships with Partners by becoming a trusted advisor, providing business and product expertise, and by providing exceptional customer support
- Soliciting customer feedback and working with Product Management to communicate customer needs, enhancements and priorities
- Achieving quarterly revenue and new reporting Partner targets
- Managing partner portfolio reporting and metrics to drive process improvements and enhanced operational efficiencies
- Developing and executing an outbound plan for recruiting Partners
- Lead qualification for all leads and Partner opportunities
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Account planning and execution skills
- Strong sales, relationship management and presentation skills and the ability to negotiate with Partners and internal teams
- Strong technical aptitude and a desire to work in a Partner facing role
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Passion and commitment for Partner success