Image Annotator/ Data analyst
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As an Annotator/Analyst, you will be responsible for making sure that we are providing accurate results to our fleet managers and drivers. You will be required to review all outputs of our Machine Learning algorithms, and annotate/analyse data to be used for improving the algorithms.
- Draw shapes on an image
- Mark regions of an image
- Review previously drawn or marked regions of an image and modify if necessary
- Add textual description (in English) explaining events that has happened in the video
- General data entry
- Computer Literacy (Windows, MS Office)
- An eye for detail and patience
- English - basic communication
- Do well with routine tasks
- Photoshop, Corel Draw experience is a plus
- Problem solver
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.