Onboarding Project Manager
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the Job:
The Onboarding Project Manager is the expert responsible for the training and implementation of KeepTruckin hardware and software with our new clients. They will own the Onboarding project along with its metrics for success, including but not limited to Time-to-value, NPS and days to completion. They will use their subject expertise and project management skills to guide clients through onboarding and drive initial adoption. This will include hosting kickoff calls to discuss and plan the implementation of new clients, hosting online training sessions, and ensuring the client is on track with their onboarding process. This role is ideal for an individual who has the ability to grasp overall strategy while executing specific tasks within a process and can manage multiple clients at once.
- Define and maintain the onboarding program for clients based on our product initiatives
- Define, track and achieve key performance indicators for the onboarding program
- Owning the implementation process for assigned accounts which include: successful onboarding and training of the software to drive adoption by new clients
- Operating as the primary point of contact during assigned clients onboarding phase
- Ensure the timely and successful completion of new client onboarding for all assigned accounts
- Monitoring client progress and activities to ensure adoption and fast Time-to-Value
- Setting expectations with clients on deliverables related to their onboarding
- Hosting weekly virtual group training sessions for new clients
- Actively communicating with Customer Success Managers regarding client progress
- Collaborating with Customer Success Managers to ensure client has both technical and strategic support
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Participating in cross functional groups to establish enhancements to communications, tools and products.
- Strong business background including project management, account management, problem-solving, business planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively across all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Prior experience in customer onboarding, training, implementation, project management, or other relevant experience preferred BA/BS degree or equivalent
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.