Financial Sales Analyst
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Financial Sales Analyst, you will serve as the main point of contact for all billing related issues and questions. You will help assist our sales team in an operational capacity to close a sale and generate quotes. This will require an intimate understanding how the quote to cash process works and be able to troubleshoot issues as they come up.
YOUR DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Help Sales and Fulfilment teams through quote to cash process
- Use Salesforce and Zuora to solve billing and payment issues
- Analyze billing accounts
- Prepare monthly compensation reports
- Reviewing quotes, opportunities for alignment
- Renewal based background / subscription billing
- Interface with the Sales, Account Management and Fulfilment team to ensure proper follow up is being taken to ensure rapid issue resolution
- Evaluate our existing tools and work with engineering to develop tools to enable this function to scale
- Proactively and reactively provide support to customers struggling with billing related inquiries and failures
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- 2+ years experience in subscription billing and quote to cash process
- Strong Finance/Accounting background
- Strong analytical skills
- Understanding of contract’s; monthly / annual
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Native or bilingual spoken and written English skills
- Natural instinct to empathize with user
- Natural self-starter