Head of Partner Engineering
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
With industry-leading Electronic Logging Device (ELD) hardware and Fleet management platform- KeepTruckin is bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
About the Job:
As the Head of Partner Engineering for KeepTruckin, you will lead our integration platform, public API, and enhance its developer experience. We need an experienced and ambitious technology leader who can think strategically & architecturally, articulate a compelling long-term technical vision, develop and execute realistic implementation plans, and manage our Engineering team.
In this role, you will enrich the KeepTruckin App Marketplace ecosystem by building product integrations that extend our platform and multiply the value of KeepTruckin products. In return, you'll receive visibility across the organization and will be a key voice in one of the most exciting companies in the transportation industry.
- Define and implement a technology vision, incl. make/buy decisions for all business-critical systems and applications, that supports an ambitious business strategy of profitable growth
- Bootstrap and build a group of individual contributors and managers
- Build a deep understanding of customer needs and leverage those insights to champion partner integrations for a maximum partner and customer success
- Evangelizing KeepTruckin technologies to build strong developer communities
- Optimizing developer experience including on-boarding, documentation, tools and support
- Engaging with key technology partners on integrations
- Lead enabling or building the necessary integrations to expand our market footprint
- Complete advanced integrations between third-party SaaS platforms, in-house systems, and mobile applications
- Leverage and integrate advanced technology into process design to maximize return on investment and minimize costs
- Actively contribute to the amazing work culture
- 10+ years of experience in Software Engineering or related domains
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of greater than 10 people
- Understanding and experience working with agile techniques and tools
- Ability to perform architectural work, including the development of technical designs and definition of requirements based on an explanation of business issues experienced by internal/external customers and vendors
- Experience with cloud technologies like AWS, Ruby on Rails, Java/Kotlin is a big plus
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.