San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the Job:
The Growth team partners with engineers and business leads to help identify and explore the most impactful drivers of conversion, retention and monetization. We are not just analysts, but also designers, product managers, consultants and thought leaders. As a Growth Analyst, you will be a member of a team tasked with driving growth within various business areas at KeepTruckin. You are a person who loves hands-on testing to prove or disprove a theory. You have the ability to define a business problem, collate the required information, analyze the results and build a compelling argument. You have great business acumen to extract valuable signals and present actionable insights and drive the adoption of successful experiments across the organization.
- Work in close collaboration with Growth leads to execute on experiments from beginning to end, including leveraging results to inform future tests
- Develop and conduct experiments for improving performance on both internal (e.g. business processes) and external metrics (e.g. revenue)
- Conduct in-depth analysis of experiment performance to identify opportunities for improvement, design specific tests, and report on the results
- Assist with project management to deliver on experiment launches.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, and Product teams to share findings, collect feedback and generate further hypotheses for continued growth.
- Constantly explore new growth opportunities and identify areas to improve our audiences, channels, product, and messaging
- 2-4 years professional experience in an analytics or business operations role
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Math, Marketing, Economics, or equivalent analytical degree
- Strong mathematical background; you understand different analytics methods and tools
- Strong command of Microsoft Excel or Google Spreadsheet tools, including pivot tables, conditional formatting, and formulas
- Experience with SQL and Python a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.