Sales Development Representative (Work From Home)
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
KeepTruckin is seeking motivated, energetic, self-starters who want to join our dynamic and rapidly growing sales team in the Philippines. This is a rare opportunity to join a quickly growing startup with proven market demand and sales. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities for the company and responding to inbound inquiries about company product and technology. This is a home based position.
- Inbound and outbound calling to qualify potential customers from database
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into the Salesforce.com database, including comprehensive and up-to-date client information
- Provide continual input to the sales and marketing organizations in order to refine positioning and adapt to new market opportunities
- Indistinguishable American Accent
- Hard working and self motivated
- Strong verbal selling skills over the phone
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
- Process oriented and well organized
- Data entry experience
- Personable and enjoys interacting with others
- Detailed, organized and results oriented
- Ability to successfully manage and quickly respond to inbound leads
- Stable internet connection and backup
- Work from home environment conducive to efficiency and productivity
- Ability to work in Pacific Standard time business hours
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
How To Apply:
If you are interested, please send us the following:
1. Updated resume
2. A voice recording of the paragraph on this link: https://www.nku.edu/~ocallaghant/LingVariation/AccentParagraph.htm
3. Send it with your cover letter to email@example.com
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.