KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Salesforce/JAVA Developer, you will have an opportunity to develop the tools and processes that will help our sales and marketing team scale. We are looking for candidates who have JAVA or Salesforce (APEX) development experience, a strong computer science background, and who are natural team players.
- Develop internal tools in Salesforce to streamline Sales/Support/Marketing process
- Administer Salesforce reports and dashboards to monitor Sales and Support teams' activity
- Manage third-party services for Sales, Support and Marketing, like Pardot, RingDNA, and Mixpanel
- Solve technical challenges faced by Sales, Marketing, and Support teams
Ideal candidate has:
- Adequate knowledge of at least 1 of JAVA or Salesforce Apex
- Experience in developing and maintaining CRM or ERP system
- Strong analytical skills
- Salesforce Certification is a plus!