Manager, Strategic Channels
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
We are looking for a Manager, Strategic Channels to help create the strategy and execute sales in our Partner channels. You have a proven track record managing and mentoring sales Teams to perform consistently above quota. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, this is a tremendous opportunity to help develop KeepTruckin’s market leadership and presence in the industry.
- Building, managing and developing a high performance Team of Strategic Channel Sales Managers
- Ensuring Strategic Channel Sales Team’s monthly, quarterly and annual performance goals are met and exceeded
- Setting KPIs and revenue goals across the Strategic Channel Sales Team
- Ensuring consistent execution of end-to-end sales process
- Ensuring use of CRM and forecasting tools to report key metrics
- Weekly 1:1s and forecasting calls with Strategic Channel leads
- Partner with multiple resources and departments within KeepTruckin to drive cross functional efficiencies
- Develop Strategic Channel leads for career growth within the KeepTruckin organization
- Help shape and influence the Strategic Channel Sales process
- Participate in training sessions and boot camps when necessary to enhance product/service knowledge and overall skill level for Team
- Prioritizes effectively and in accordance with corporate objectives
- Evaluates effectiveness of partner programs and improves upon them
- 3+ years experience directly managing Sales Teams and working with Partners
- Experience managing multiple projects and being detail oriented
- Excel at time management and prioritizing top objectives
- Competitive mindset, always striving for success
- Ability to negotiate and structure partnerships
- Solid coaching and leadership skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ownership attitude
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.