Manager, Strategic Partnerships
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
Successful partnerships are critical to driving KeepTruckin’s continued growth. As the Manager, Strategic Partnerships you’ll have a hand in shaping the strategy for our channel partnerships and will mentor, manage, and continue to build upon an already successful team of high performing Channel Sales leads. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, this is a tremendous opportunity to impact KeepTruckin’s market leadership and presence in the industry.
- Lead a Strategic Channel Sales team to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual performance goals
- Set KPIs and revenue goals across the Strategic Channel Sales team
- Foster an environment of personal development and growth within the KeepTruckin organization for Strategic Channel leads
- Weekly 1:1s and forecasting calls with Strategic Channel leads
- Help shape and influence the Strategic Channel Sales process; ensuring consistent end to end execution
- Evaluate effectiveness of partner programs and make recommendations to optimize them
- Partner with internal resources and departments to drive cross functional efficiencies
- Participate in training sessions and boot camps when necessary to enhance product/service knowledge and overall skill level for team
- 3+ years experience leading, mentoring, and coaching high performing sales teams
- 3+ years leading successful channel partnerships
- Ability to manage concurrently running projects and keep them on pace
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Competitive mindset, always striving for success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ownership attitude
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.