Manager, Strategic Partnerships
San Francisco, CA
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
Successful partnerships are critical to driving KeepTruckin’s continued growth. As the Manager, Strategic Partnerships you’ll have a hand in shaping the strategy for our channel partnerships and will mentor, manage, and continue to build upon an already successful team of high performing Channel Sales leads. Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, this is a tremendous opportunity to impact KeepTruckin’s market leadership and presence in the industry.
- Lead a Strategic Channel Sales team to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual performance goals
- Set KPIs and revenue goals across the Strategic Channel Sales team
- Foster an environment of personal development and growth within the KeepTruckin organization for Strategic Channel leads
- Weekly 1:1s and forecasting calls with Strategic Channel leads
- Help shape and influence the Strategic Channel Sales process; ensuring consistent end to end execution
- Evaluate effectiveness of partner programs and make recommendations to optimize them
- Partner with internal resources and departments to drive cross functional efficiencies
- Participate in training sessions and boot camps when necessary to enhance product/service knowledge and overall skill level for team
- 3+ years experience leading, mentoring, and coaching high performing sales teams
- 3+ years leading successful channel partnerships
- Ability to manage concurrently running projects and keep them on pace
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Competitive mindset, always striving for success
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ownership attitude
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.