Director of Enterprise Systems, New Products
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the heart of Music City, KeepTruckin’s office is a block away from the historic Ryman Auditorium where Susan B. Anthony spoke and the former home of The Grand Ole Opry. Two blocks away, Broadway is lined with bars and honky tonks where live music can be heard at any time of day. For the sports fans, the Tennessee Titans’ stadium is right across the Cumberland River. Our building—also known as the L & C Annex—was home to the pioneering African American WLAC radio program in the 50s and 60s where they played host to performers like Jimi Hendrix and the Hytones. On a given day, our Nashville team can found playing ping pong, enjoying live music, or exploring this legendary city.
We’re seeking a Director of Enterprise Systems to define and drive the team’s information architecture and enabling systems through the next stage of hyper-growth. This is a key position reporting directly to the Head of New Products, working to define and advance strategic priorities across Enterprise Applications, Sales Enablement, and Business Operations. This role will be responsible for guiding development of our Enterprise Systems and CRM implementation, achieving milestones which enable ongoing rapid scale, and upgrading data-driven decision-making across the organization.
What you'll do:
- Lead all design, implementation, and optimization efforts related to the team’s Enterprise Systems - specifically CRM (Salesforce), 3rd party providers, and reporting - to enable Sales, Product, and Business Operations to consistently outperform defined growth milestones.
- Oversee and guide the prioritization resources to develop agility, innovation, automation and speed in technology road-mapping, project prioritization and implementation while ensuring the consistent, agile, and efficient operations for the management of technology solutions.
- Initiate cross-functional, strategic projects that solve some of our company’s largest systems related growth challenges.
- Partner with leadership to ensure optimization and effective integration with the company’s application ecosystem
- Own and drive these projects/programs to successful outcomes.
- Design and deliver systems and technology that makes our teams more efficient, agile, and effective.
- Be a champion for data; produce highly useful data for the organization and continually use data to influence strategic decisions.
- Some examples of these projects may include identifying areas of customer churn, addressing forecast accuracy, and determining market sizing.
- Cultivate a culture of high-performance and accountability.
- Ultimately you will be the grease that enhances us to scale quickly and efficiently.
- 7+ years’ directly relevant Enterprise Systems and process leadership experience - defining strategic priorities and leading critical enterprise level application implementation initiatives, ideally in a hyper-growth, tech startup.
- Deep leadership experience, both strategic and technical, in implementing and scaling enterprise Salesforce.com solutions
- Strong expertise enabling enterprise Business Intelligence, Sales Reporting, and associated efforts to drive outsized results within a rapidly scaling team.
- Advanced Salesforce Technical Architect and/or Developer certification(s) preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Intelligence or related field. Masters or equivalent preferred.
- High-level of emotional intelligence, and an ability to work with and influence alignment across diverse set of internal stakeholders within fast moving start-up culture.
- An ability to understand, re-engineer, and at run critical programs and processes across an entire enterprise.
- Ability to dive deep with engineers and product managers on the topic of data.
- Business acumen including operating plan development, resource planning and budget management.
- Ability to see around corners and predict where the next fire will burn in a rapidly scaling company.(Be right more often than you are wrong).
- Creativity, resourcefulness, and a strong bias for action.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.