KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As a QA Engineer you have an amazing opportunity to learn and grow with a team that is evolving, fast paced and super dedicated to the quality of KeepTruckin. We are looking for candidates with a strong CS background, have a deep interest in how things should be and who are natural team players.
- Become a key part of the QA team in testing our KeepTruckin ELD (Electronic Logging Device, an in-vehicle data acquisition system) and non-ELD integrated software features
- Create test plans, maintain documentation and perform testing on multiple devices, platforms, and browsers
- Document, track, and communicate test plans, test results, analysis, and unresolved problems to management
- Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in web and mobile applications as well as ELD functions, outputs, online screens, and content
- Taking ownership of personal development
- Collaborate with KeepTruckin Product, Design, and Customer Success teams
- Collaborate with KeepTruckin software engineering and embedded systems development teams
- Be able to work as part of a small, highly-motivated, tightly-knit team - using Agile Testing Methodologies
- Be able to take ownership of E2E testing
- 2+ years experience in Software Testing
- Keen eye for attention to details
- Flare for testing map-based real time systems
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, SCRUM, and Agile Testing Life Cycles
- Ability to take ownership of all manual testing tasks
- Ability to understand Software Design Specifications
- Ability to create boundary value, positive, and negative test cases
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools (JIRA will be preferable)
- Knowledge of OOP, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Keen towards programing languages and code reviews
- Interest in commercial vehicles such as trucks is a big plus!
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.