Spanish Sales Officer
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As a Product Specialist and an early member of the KeepTruckin team, you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we sell our product and own the end-to-end sale. We are looking for strong communicators who have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin.
- Make outbound calls to leads
- Field inbound calls and emails from leads
- Demo KeepTruckin software to prospective fleet managers
- Educate fleet managers about KeepTruckin, understand their requirements, and help them get started with KeepTruckin
- Test different tactics and channels to optimize our sales process
- Bring feedback from customers and prospects to the product and engineering team
- Provide accurate forecasts for individual revenue
- Achieve month to month quota
- Ensure accurate data entry for clientele contacted on salesforce
- Past experience selling to small businesses over the phone
- Strong end-to-end ownership attitude from prospecting, demonstrations, to closing
- Interest in venture backed SaaS startups
- Experience with Salesforce
- Fluent in Spanish
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.