Engineering Manager - Digital Marketing
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As an Engineering Manager for Digital Marketing, you will be responsible for leading a team of highly skilled and energetic developers to plan and parallelly execute on several marketing related dev projects such as marketing and email campaigns, company website and blog, user and campaign tracking, and provide technical assistance to Marketing and Business operations teams. You will be working with decentralized marketing and design teams and various other stakeholders and actors to understand their dev requirements and help convert them into implementable technical specifications. Your project planning, management and leadership skills will be paramount in the success of the team and greatly impact the overall image and outlook of the company.
- Managing a team of 5-10 individual contributors
- Be involved in projects roadmap planning in coordination with the Marketing and Design teams; do projects scheduling, resourcing and hiring
- Carrying out weekly scrums, daily stand-ups and/or any other agile technique to manage team progress
- Ensure strict dev quality guidelines to make sure the codebase is clean and modular and hence efficient to maintain and iterate upon
- Growing the team by owning the hiring plan
- Mentor and help engineers to plan and execute their career paths
- 3+ years experience managing a team of 5-10
- Knowledge of Marketing engineering related platforms, tools, and techniques such as Wordpress, Google Analytics, Optimizely, Litmus, webpage performance optimization, A/B testing.
- Basic knowledge of email templates development and email clients constraints
- Experience working with product management teams
- Understanding and experience working with agile techniques and tools
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.