Finance & Accounting
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As a Billing Specialist, you will serve as the main point of contact for all billing related issues and questions. You will help assist our sales team in an operational capacity to close a sale and generate quotes. This will require an intimate understanding how the quote to cash process works and be able to troubleshoot issues as they come up.
- Help Sales and Fulfilment teams through quote to cash process.
- Use Salesforce and Zuora to solve billing and payment issues.
- Interface with the Sales, Account Management and Fulfilment team to ensure proper follow up is being taken to ensure rapid issue resolution.
- Evaluate our existing tools and work with engineering to develop tools to enable this function to scale.
- Proactively and reactively provide support to customers struggling with billing related inquiries and failures.
- Min 1-2 years experience (subscription billing and quote to cash process is a plus)
- Accounting/Finance background is not a must but a plus (should be smart with numbers)
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Should have worked in Customer facing roles before specifically American.
- The natural instinct to empathize with the user.
- Natural self-starter
- Should have working experience on CRM's / Softwares / Cloud-based environments
- Receptive to feedback, willingness to learn and embrace continuous improvement
- Ability to identify larger issues and make recommendations for improvement
- Resilient incapacity to deal with pressure and the demands of the workplace
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.