Social Media Marketer
KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the Job:
As a Social Media Marketer you will be responsible for KeepTruckin’s brand reputation and brand awareness on various social media platforms. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for manual outreach to prospects to nurture leads. You will also be responsible for interacting with influencers to expand KT’s reach and build backlinks.
The ideal person would be meticulous about details, loves to track and report on every marketing activity, and have the ability the identify potential leads and successfully nurture them.
- Actively responding to social media messages, comments and queries
- Monitor social forums and review sites and help improve social and google reviews
- Create and implement a social media marketing strategy for multiple social media channels
- Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
- Maintain a high engagement rate across different social media platforms
- Research, create, and curate social media content
- Monitor, listen, and respond while cultivating leads and sales on different social media networks
- Manually outreach to customers and influencers to increase KeepTruckin’s reach and exposure
- Work with the SEO team to reach out to influencers for building backlinks
- Nurture customers who respond to campaigns on social media and email to generate marketing qualified leads
- Continuously optimize for better engagement and conversion
- Work with the marketing team to achieve KPIs and other business goals
- Excellent communication and written skills that can be put to use during lead nurturing, lead generation, and manual outreach
- Proven experience building social media marketing strategies and implementing them across different social media channels
- A thorough understanding of how digital marketing works and how social media marketing ties with overall digital marketing goals
- A working knowledge of principles of SEO, keyword research, and manual outreach for lead nurturing and building backlinks
- A thorough understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and LinkedIn
- Experience with running Facebook Ads, measuring their success, and making necessary adjustments to optimize conversions and ROI
- Bonus: An understanding of advanced forms of Facebook marketing (custom audiences, ad targeting, conversion tracking)
- Bonus: Experience with Pardot and Salesforce
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.