San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the Job:
We are seeking an expert in sourcing with the ability to mentor a team. The Sourcing Manger will work with Talent Acquisition and KT leadership to match our sourcing resources with the hiring needs for our entire organization. This role is a combination of getting the basics in place and thinking big picture when it comes to the KeepTruckin's recruiting strategy.
The right person for this role will be an expert in partnering and collaborating, they will be highly skilled at removing roadblocks for our team and for our stakeholders. The Sourcing Manager will be obsessed with delivering quality candidates to our talent pipeline and will drive excellence and inspire others.
- Manage a team of 4 Sourcers dedicated to both technical and non-technical roles
- Manage the sourcing process including allocation of work load, defining success metrics, training and coaching
- Be the subject matter expert in the sourcing space and share creative techniques to solve complex sourcing situations
- Leverage your sourcing experience to supplement the team as needed, this is a hands-on role
- Lead strategic sourcing programs that engage candidates in a creative and personalized manner and create a pipeline of active and passive candidates
- Facilitate a culture of continuous learning and improvement
- Act as a consultative partner to the rest of the Talent Acquisition team and the Hiring Managers in sharing market data, talent pools, challenges and suggestions for identifying talent
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement to existing sourcing processes, procedures and systems
- Educate and sell candidates on both the opportunity and why KeepTruckin is an employer of choice
- Previous experience as a recruiter or sourcer with experience directly supporting Engineering
- Leadership experience
- Hands-on experience with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms, crafting Boolean search strings, LI Recruiter, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated & assertive ability to hunt down answers and drive solutions autonomously
- Ability to drive organizational change and talent development
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage conflicts
- Strong relationship-building & team collaboration skills
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, ever-changing, rapid-growth environment
- A good knowledge of, and passion for, technology
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.