Product Manager - Partnerships & Integrations
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
As the Product Manager, you will play an active part in developing strategic partnerships. You will report to the Head of Product and work with engineering to develop integrations. You will lead the app marketplace effort, steering the product lifecycle. If you want to work with a collaborative team in a vibrant office, we want to hear from you.
- Establish strategic partnerships
- Research, define and execute on partner integrations
- Coordinate with partner and internal engineering teams
- Manage and expand our App Marketplace effort
- Understand value proposition and ROI of integrations
- Serve as a subject matter expert on integrations
- Conduct internal product training
- 3+ years experience working with partners to develop integrations, preferably in telematics market
- Expertise in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Problem-solving aptitude and creative thinking skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.