Quality Assurance Intern (Digital Marketing)
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As a Quality Assurance Intern: Digital Marketing gives you the opportunity to be a part of the face of the company, be a part of the campaigns and activities that help capture customers and also to outreach the companies successes and milestones. As an intern you will be working with the KT's amazing Marketing Engineering and Product teams to verify the implementations and be responsible for the quality of the work done.
- Primary responsibility of this role is to be the QA representative and carry out verification and validation of the tasks. Ensuring quality is the core
- Assure the quality of assigned digital projects through a combination of manual and automated test strategies.
- This role requires the ability to work across all aspects of execution and planning, including data segmentation, campaign setup, email updates, form building and landing page creation, ensuring the campaign creates a consistent and engaging customer journey
- To ensure that all campaigns delivered to the audience has high quality keeping in mind every possible state and environment
- To test and proactively suggest ways in which we can optimize performance
- Constantly monitoring customer usage via Google Analytics especially related to browsers/devices along with their OS to efficiently ensure the testing priorities in limited time
- To champion quality and process improvement across the business and help drive betterment
- Must be product oriented, must have a passion for customer experience
- Must understand follow tech communities and activities
- Excellent communications skills
- Working knowledge of marketing tools like Pardot/MailChimp/Mixpanel/Litmus etc is a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.