KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Trainer you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we develop our KeepTruckin team. We are looking for candidates with a strong Training and development background and who are natural team players.
- Delivers training programs to predominately entry to mid-level front-line sales/support staff. Formal training is delivered in a classroom environment, hands on is delivered on floor.
- Identifies appropriate training methodologies based on audience learning styles. Training methodologies may include group lecture, role play, simulation exercises, self-study, on-the-job training, computer-based, etc.
- Confers with leadership to identify training needs and to ensure course content, training methodologies and training materials meet those needs.
- Works with other trainers and/or leadership to continually address gaps between learning objectives and learning outcomes
- Adapts training content to meet the needs of assigned client classes and/or to improve the quality of existing content. May develop new training content based on client/business needs.
- Administers tools to measure effectiveness of training programs. Makes recommendations based on these measurements to improve quality of training programs.
- Handles program administration needs to include communications, scheduling, roster management, materials production, facilities coordination, participant tracking, etc.
- Provides feedback and coaching to audience in one-on-one and group settings. Creates individual development plans based on feedback
- Generates reports accurately and on a timely basis
- Assists with other related duties as assigned
- 1 year or more of instructor-led training experience
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, with proven ability to engage audiences in learning topics
- Ability to build relationships and promote a work environment focused on team development and constant coaching
- Ability to identify different learning styles and select optimal delivery methods to achieve desired outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, to include strong platform skills
- Ability to adapt modules built using common learning applications