Senior Site Reliability Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
With industry-leading Electronic Logging Device (ELD) hardware and Fleet management platform- KeepTruckin is bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
About the Job:
As an early member of the Site Reliability Team, your role will be crucial in helping us design, scale, and manage our growing AWS-backed infrastructure. Your expertise will be contributed to scaling our architecture and building a highly available system with an enthusiastic team. We are looking for candidates who have production experience with AWS-based platforms, expertise in automating distributed systems, scaling a fast growing platform, maintaining high availability, and a forward thinking mindset ready to take on tomorrow's challenges.
- Automate the provisioning, scaling, and management of our infrastructure using Configuration As Code and Configuration Management
- Create deployment pipelines; take code from git to production
- Continuously improve the monitoring and alerting capabilities of our platform, enabling us to be proactive instead of reactive
- Identify and remove bottlenecks from systems in production
- Ensure 99.9% customer-facing uptime
- 4+ years professional SRE/DevOps experience
- Working knowledge of AWS services and technologies (Redshift, DynamoDB, Kinesis, RDS, ELB, AutoScaling, Lambda, etc…)
- Experience with infrastructure as code and configuration management (Terraform, Nix, Ansible, CloudFormation, Chef, etc...)
- Demonstrated ability working on high volume production systems
- Experience with build managers such as Bazel, Pants, Buck
- Knowledge of Python, Ruby, or Go
- Experience with container orchestration framework such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
- Understanding of relational and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL a plus)
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.