San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
We are seeking a HR Administration Manager. This is a newly created role reporting to the VP, HR.
The HR Administration Manager will be the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees. You will ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws. You will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with significant and consistent change.
- Manage company policy documents, ensuring global employee handbooks are accurate and up to date
- Implement new policy documents as needed
- Maintain employee files, paperwork, and documentation
- Manage support services for our HR alias. Quickly resolve issues when they arise and address the root cause to build business resilience
- Identify ways to improve HR service delivery and ticket management system
- Process new hire, termination, and other employee data changes, and interface with payroll on these matters
- Support and maintain data integrity for HR analytics & reporting with a high degree of accuracy
- Work with our Immigration Specialist to handle all requests from our Legal team regarding Visa issues for current KT employees
- Work with our Legal department to help KT prepare for GDPR
- Follow up with changes in law and issue recommendations to ensure compliance
- Manage our Stock option slates
- Manage and improve key HR tools, processes and workflows to keep our organization running smoothly
- Oversee employee onboarding program and all associated HR tasks
- Other responsibilities, projects, and initiatives as assigned
- 6+ years of relevant HR Administration work experience
- 2+ years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- HRIS platform experience required, Workday experience preferred
- Experience building reports and analytics
- Experience in a growing global business and positive reputation for working effectively across all levels of an organization
- Able to challenge the status-quo sensitively and constructively
- Intellectually agile, self-confident and highly articulate
- Strong relationship-building skills, results and team orientation and a commitment to the highest level of integrity are required to be successful in this role
- Excellent communication skills, judgment, and discretion
- Ability to influence without authority is essential
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and empathize with others and anticipate, respond, and pivot to the needs of the employees and business
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.