Project Manager, Professional Services
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
About the role:
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for formally launching the Professional Services program, both internally and externally. This role will build the framework for Sales and Customer Success to engage with Professional Services. From there, the PM will work with the Enablement team to ensure that all teams know how to pitch Professional Services and when to bring them in. The PM will own all scoping and project management responsibilities, while working closely with integration engineers, Product, Sales, Customer Success and our customer(s).
This is an incredible opportunity for someone seasoned in Professional Services to help build and grow this function. If you’re a star Project Manager, enjoy rolling up your sleeves and wearing multiple hats, this is the role for you! This role will report to the Head of Customer Success and Global Support and be located in our San Francisco HQ.
- Serve as project lead and primary interface and point of contact for customers on Professional Services related requests
- Own all of the functional aspects of customer projects including project management, documentation of requirements and timeline, resolution of open issues, communication of status and more
- Scope and prepare Statements of Work (SOW) for fee-based custom engagements
- Coordinate and work closely with the other members of Sales, Customer Success, Product and other teams as needed
- Build the framework for Sales and Customer Success to pitch customers on Professional Services
- Build and maintain processes to engage Professional Services
- Ensure that deliverables are on time, and on/under budget
- Manage project scope and change management activities
- Extensive technical experience scoping API integrations, custom reporting, and integrating 3rd party solutions
- 5+ of experience managing projects, including project scope and budget, creating project plans, managing project resources, issue resolution, and reporting project status.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong documentation skills, including the ability to write various planning documents, e.g. communications plan, test plan, test plan, roles and responsibilities matrix, etc.
- The desire to work both independently and collaboratively in a cross-functional team
- An ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving, fast-paced environment
- Skilled in managing multiple internal and external projects simultaneously
- Ability to travel up to 15% per month within the US
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.