Account Executive - SMB
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the heart of Music City, KeepTruckin’s office is a block away from the historic Ryman Auditorium where Susan B. Anthony spoke and the former home of The Grand Ole Opry. Two blocks away, Broadway is lined with bars and honky tonks where live music can be heard at any time of day. For the sports fans, the Tennessee Titans’ stadium is right across the Cumberland River. Our building—also known as the L & C Annex—was home to the pioneering African American WLAC radio program in the 50s and 60s where they played host to performers like Jimi Hendrix and the Hytones. On a given day, our Nashville team can found playing ping pong, enjoying live music, or exploring this legendary city.
As an SMB Account Executive and an early member of the KeepTruckin team, you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we sell our product and own the end-to-end sale. We are looking for strong communicators who have a natural sales instinct to be the face and voice of KeepTruckin.
- Cold Calling, prospecting new business, and making outbound calls
- Field inbound calls and emails from leads
- Demo KeepTruckin software to prospective fleet managers
- Educate fleet managers about KeepTruckin, understand their requirements, and help them get started with KeepTruckin
- Test different tactics and channels to optimize our sales process
- Bring feedback from customers and prospects to the product and engineering team
- Provide accurate forecasts for individual revenue
- Achieve month to month quota
- Ensure accurate data entry for clientele contacted on salesforce
- Past experience selling to small businesses over the phone
- Strong end-to-end ownership attitude from prospecting, demonstrations, to closing
- Interest in venture backed SaaS startups
- Experience with Salesforce
- Cold Calling and creating leads, is a must have
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.