Lead Web Designer (UX/UI)
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
KeepTruckin is seeking an experienced and passionate Lead UI/Website Designer to join our growing Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong design portfolio with strong examples of web design and building website brand identity. The Lead Web Designer will work closely with our Creative Director and other key stakeholders on the Marketing team. You will lead, manage and grow a team of UI/UX designers to design website, landing pages, email and other interactive marketing assets
- Owns the KT website and is responsible for leading UX strategy and implementing UI
- You will lead, manage and grow a team of UI/UX designers to improve our website information architecture, develop wireframes, high fidelity mockups and prototypes for the keeptruckin.com, plus all landing pages, emails and other interactive marketing assets
- Work with key stakeholders from across the company to improve the UX/ UI of all landing pages and optimize the entire customer website experience.
- Oversee all web design projects from start to finish; lead and provide feedback and guidance to UX and UI designers; work with developers and QA to implement designs with a high level of accuracy
- Develop interaction design system and style guide for future growth
- Design and maintain a library of email templates; help execute all email marketing campaigns
- Create custom graphics and code development for site content
- Organize and implement web design requests and provide on-going site maintenance
- Coordinate and update web content (photos, text and graphics)
- Define and enhance processes for UI/UX projects
- Minimum 5 years' experience in website / interaction / responsive design
- Strong understanding of user experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, (and Abstract, Figma or Invision)
- Experience with WordPress
- Cross functional experience working with developers
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Ability to self-start & work well in a creative team environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience with Jira is a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.