Manager, Partner Development
San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
As a Manager of Partner Acquisition, you will report to the Head of Partnerships and be responsible for growing and optimizing a best-in-class partnerships development team. The role requires strong leadership skills with a proven ability to deliver results. You will collaborate closely with the partner management, product and sales leadership to drive alignment and build qualified partner pipeline to expand KeepTruckin’s revenue.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys the challenges that rapid growth creates. You should have a proven track record of leadership in a high performing sales or business development organization. You should be able to recruit, set goals and hold your teams accountable.
- Oversee the hiring, coaching and inspiration of a team of partner development managers
- Outline and execute strategy for partner acquisition
- Drive capacity planning, goal attainment, measurement/improvement and compensation design to maximize team results
- Work with sales and marketing to systematically improve the partner lead qualification processes to optimize team efficiency, effectiveness, and quality
- Work with enablement & operations to define and instill best practice prospecting methodologies and processes across all aspects of partner pipeline generation
- Develop effective messaging and tools to engage prospects within each partner segment
- Communicate regularly with sales and executive leadership on the state of sales development
- 5+ years experience managing, developing and leading sales or partnerships development teams in a growth-stage environment (startup experience highly preferred)
- Adept at handling sales technology and CRMs like Salesforce & Outreach.io
- Visionary, strategic thinker with a knack for building alliances and negotiating with internal and external audiences
- Lead with player-coach mentality, act hands-on, empower teams to creatively problem-solve, and are motivated to mentor talent
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.