Finance & Accounting
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures. In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry. With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the Job:
The Finance / Accounting Manager will be a key member of the Finance team and will report directly to the Vice President of Finance. The Finance team is responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate financial reporting.
The Finance / Accounting Manager will work in the Islamabad, Pakistan headquarters and be responsible for accounts payables, payroll, and the financial reporting process of the company. In addition, the role will enforce the current financial reporting policies and the implementation and improvement of internal controls.
- Oversee all accounting related tasks including general ledger, revenue recognition, Accounts Payable, and cash reconciliations
- Manage the month-end close process to ensure accurate and timely financial reportingLead day to day interaction with independent auditors and tax preparers
- Develop and implement necessary financial accounting policies, procedures, and internal controls
- Build out an excellent accounting team -- hire, train and mentor the teamProvide the leadership, structure and vision needed for the team to excel as the company grows
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Work collaboratively across departmental functions, providing actionable insights to help drive optimal business decisions
- BA/ BS degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent field with a Chartered Accountant
- 12+ years of total experience including at least 3 years in a corporate environment
- Big four public accounting experience strongly preferred
- Previous experience performing or managing an auditWorking knowledge of MS Office, Quickbooks, Zuora, and Salesforce.com
- Must be proactive, organized, and work in a fast paced environmentAlways curious and always learning
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.