Creative Design Lead
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
The Creative Lead will play a key role in our brand and marketing goals. Reporting to our Head of Design, you will help plan new creative campaigns and make sure resources are delivered to the marketing teams. You will be a key contributor in enhancing our market recognition. If you are a creative dreamer who can capture the attention of our audience, we want to hear from you.
- Oversee all phases of creative design work: concept development, early rough design, detailed design, pre-post production, and execution
- Lead, inspire, and retain great creative designers, writers and animators and attract new talent to the creative team
- Keep Head of Design in the loop and be a “right hand” for distributing direction, helping teams hone work between creative reviews
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to ideate, plan and execute on creative projects across all mediums like video, social, print and web
- Define and maintain public and internal style guides in line with the brand
- Define goals for the creative team and help them execute with a “hands on” approach and a diligent review process
- Be a “doer” and a “leader,” this is not a management only position, you will be asked to cover a variety of projects across the KeepTruckin brand
- Build bridges with engineering, marketing and sales teams to ensure seamless collaboration
- 5+ years of experience in a creative team at a technology company or creative agency
- BA/BS or equivalent experience with creative design
- Expertise in art direction and ability to lead creative projects across all mediums including web, video, and print.
- Background in creative design with deep knowledge of design principles and methodology
- A problem solving and creative mindset
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.