San Francisco, CA
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the city’s South of Market (SOMA) neighborhood, the KeepTruckin headquarters is a walk away from Oracle Park (go Giants!) and Union Square. Our building—built in 1923—has a unique industrial, open feel made comfortable with countless comfy couches and beautiful greenery. When they’re not working, you can find fellow team members playing pool, enjoying the rooftop view, and exploring this historical city.
Are you someone with an active, creative streak? Do you love fast-paced, exciting environments? Are you looking to contribute to making a real impact on many different communities and cultures around the world with the work that you're doing? If so, then we may have the opportunity for you.
We’re looking for a Compensation Manager to join the HR team in our San Francisco office. This is a unique opportunity for someone who wants to influence strategic programs and make an impact in a fast growing organization with global reach. You'll serve as a key player of the global HR team and interact regularly with local HR business partners and business leaders. We'll need you to have a mix of working in entrepreneurial and hyper growth settings. If you thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment with a knack for getting things done – then this opportunity is perfect for you.
What you'll do:
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition and HR Business Partners to advise and influence business leaders in compensation strategy, programs, and issues while balancing business acumen, reward expertise and relationship skills
- Work with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand business goals and research, analyze, recommend, and implement new approaches, guidelines and processes to drive continual improvements with our compensation programs
- Partner with Sales Ops to manage annual & quarterly incentive plans
- Design and manage the global equity program including reporting and maintaining the Board comp committee schedule
- Collect and analyze market data and maintain survey reporting to Radford and other compensation surveys
- Develop recommendations for the annual merit budget
- Provide training and resources to the HR team on compensation practices and procedures
- Collaborate with the HRIS team in the setup and delivery of compensation related programs through Workday and ensure data integrity
- 7+ years compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility in identifying, consulting, designing, recommending, and implementing efficient, creative solutions to clients' challenges
- SAAS or Software industry preferred
- Bachelor's degree required (CCP certification preferred)
- Strong analytical skills, financial acumen, and strategic thinking
- Ability to manage multiple, complex projects simultaneously with effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines and quality requirements
- Demonstrate a strong client focus and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate flexibility in an ever changing environment
- Hungry to try new and creative approaches. We don’t want traditional solutions, unless they happen to be the best ones You know all the latest solutions and have a POV of their value
- Experience with designing and administering global compensation, incentive and equity programs
- Strong analytical capabilities, familiarity with broader underlying concepts, and ability to communicate persuasively with business partners to resolve highly complex problems and recommend or produce best solutions for their client
- Works independently to drive and manage projects across multiple functions and client groups, utilizing subject matter expertise and knowledge of both internal and external business practices to improve products or service offerings
- Comfortable presenting, articulating strategy and points of view. You will be both in front and behind the scenes
- Absolutely obsessed with adding value and getting things done with a high level of craftsmanship and integrity
- Team player who is committed to helping nurture the culture of the team and company
- Ability to be extremely detail oriented while also focusing on the big picture.
- Strong planning, project management, organizational and communication skills
- Proven ability to adapt and work effectively with competing priorities and deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Excel
- Workday experience desired
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.