Onboarding Project Manager
Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We are a Forbes Cloud 100 company and we’ve been recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019. We’re on the hunt to find talented individuals to join our growing team.
Located in the heart of Music City, KeepTruckin’s office is a block away from the historic Ryman Auditorium where Susan B. Anthony spoke and the former home of The Grand Ole Opry. Two blocks away, Broadway is lined with bars and honky tonks where live music can be heard at any time of day. For the sports fans, the Tennessee Titans’ stadium is right across the Cumberland River. Our building—also known as the L & C Annex—was home to the pioneering African American WLAC radio program in the 50s and 60s where they played host to performers like Jimi Hendrix and the Hytones. On a given day, our Nashville team can found playing ping pong, enjoying live music, or exploring this legendary city.
About the Job:
The Onboarding Project Manager is the expert responsible for the training and implementation of KeepTruckin hardware and software with our new clients. They will own the Onboarding project along with its metrics for success, including but not limited to Time-to-value, NPS and days to completion. They will use their subject expertise and project management skills to guide clients through onboarding and drive initial adoption. This will include hosting kickoff calls to discuss and plan the implementation of new clients, hosting online training sessions, and ensuring the client is on track with their onboarding process. This role is ideal for an individual who has the ability to grasp overall strategy while executing specific tasks within a process and can manage multiple clients at once.
- Define and maintain the onboarding program for clients based on our product initiatives
- Define, track and achieve key performance indicators for the onboarding program
- Owning the implementation process for assigned accounts which include: successful onboarding and training of the software to drive adoption by new clients
- Operating as the primary point of contact during assigned clients onboarding phase
- Ensure the timely and successful completion of new client onboarding for all assigned accounts
- Monitoring client progress and activities to ensure adoption and fast Time-to-Value
- Setting expectations with clients on deliverables related to their onboarding
- Hosting weekly virtual group training sessions for new clients
- Actively communicating with Customer Success Managers regarding client progress
- Collaborating with Customer Success Managers to ensure client has both technical and strategic support
- Assisting with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Participating in cross functional groups to establish enhancements to communications, tools and products.
- 2+ years experience in a customer facing role
- Strong business background including project management, account management, problem-solving, business planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively across all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Prior experience in customer onboarding, training, implementation, project management, or other relevant experience preferred BA/BS degree or equivalent
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.