Senior Product Manager - Telematics & Compliance
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
As a Senior Product Manager, you will have the opportunity to play an active part in defining strategy for our telematics and compliance product lines. Reporting to the Director of Product Management, you will steer product development, working with design and engineering teams to execute the product plan. We are looking for candidates who have experience in managing enterprise products, in-depth understanding of product life-cycle, and strong leadership skills.
- Gather requirements for new features and create product requirements document
- Research and understand competitors' products and their shortcomings
- Understand value proposition and ROI of product features
- Transform user requirements into product specifications in alliance with design team
- Coordinate with engineering team on implementation details and timeline
- Analyze product usage and customer feedback to improve product
- Work with marketing and sales teams to define product positioning
- Serve as a subject matter expert on product and conduct internal product training
- 5+ years experience in managing enterprise products preferably in telematics market
- Expertise in product lifecycle management
- Background in software development and program management
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Comfortable talking to customers and working with cross functional teams
- Problem-solving aptitude and creative thinking skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.