Senior Frontend Engineer
Islamabad or Lahore, Pakistan
KeepTruckin is on a mission to connect the world’s trucks. With the leading ELD and fleet management platform, we are bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
The numbers tell the story:
- The KeepTruckin network is composed of more than 200,000 trucks and is expected to grow to 400,000 by end of 2018.
- We grew from $1 million to more than $50 million in annual recurring revenue in 12 months, among the fastest growing SaaS companies ever.
- Our Glassdoor rating is 4.8 stars. We have built an incredible culture with high trust and transparency, where people feel empowered to do their best work.
About the Job:
As a Senior Frontend Engineer you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we develop our KeepTruckin for Fleets product. We are looking for candidates with a strong CS background and who are natural team players.
- Work on modern web applications as part of the front end team
- Implement designs from mockups using modern web technologies
- Communicate with back end engineers about API requirements or refinements
- Work with designers to build highly usable and performant UIs
- Be able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
- 3+ years experience in a front end development role
- Experience in Angular 2+
- Knowledge of other modern web frameworks such as React, Vue, etc
- Comfortable developing primarily in Typescript and SCSS
- Experience in modern front end development tools such as Webpack, Gulp, etc
- An understanding of testing frameworks like Jasmine
- Some prior experience in Ruby on Rails or Node.js is a big plus!
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.