Senior Frontend Engineer
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, we are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
As a Senior Frontend engineer you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we develop our KeepTruckin for Fleets product. We are looking for candidates with a strong CS background and who are natural team players.
- Work on modern web applications as part of the front end team
- Implement designs from mockups using modern web technologies
- Communicate with back end engineers about API requirements or refinements
- Work with designers to build highly usable and performant UIs
- Be able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
- 3+ years experience in a front end development
- Proficient in modern web frameworks including AngularJS 2/4, Backbone, etc
- Comfortable developing primarily in Typescript and SCSS
- Experience in modern front end development tools such as Webpack, Gulp, Protractor, etc
- An understanding of testing frameworks like Jasmine
- Some prior experience in Ruby on Rails or Node.js is a big plus!
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.