KeepTruckin is on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD) to record their hours of service with the goal of improving road safety and reducing the paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, KeepTruckin is poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
As a Operations Recruiter, you have an opportunity to help build our sales team. We are looking for candidates with strong communication skills who are able to collaborate with teams in both US and Pakistan to search, vet, and bring onboard the best available talent.
Your day to day responsibilities will include the following:
- Distribute our operations job descriptions across various job boards and universities.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to find suitable interview times and assign projects as applicants move through the process.
- Implement predefined recruitment process to target and vet potential applicants.
- Create relationships with placement departments of universities for recruitment of fresh grads.
- Search for candidates on LinkedIn and job boards (or as otherwise directed)
The ideal candidate has:
- Excellent English communication
- A graduate degree (preferably in HR).
- Minimum of 1 year of Recruiting experience.
- Complete understanding of recruitment cycle.
- Experience in US recruitment will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of using different job portals (LinkedIn, Glasdoor, AngelList) and recruiting tools/techniques.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Should be willing to take up challenges.