San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
With industry-leading Electronic Logging Device (ELD) hardware and Fleet management platform- KeepTruckin is bringing the trucking industry online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
About the Job:
As a Platform Engineer, you will play an active part in building backend components and services for the KeepTruckin platform. You will implement scalable architecture and work on an enthusiastic team.
What You'll Do:
- Write scalable, secure, maintainable code that powers the platform that connects the world’s trucks
- Build components and services that will be used across product initiatives
- Improve the performance and reliability of our services including databases, web services, and other integrations
- Play an active role in managing our cloud infrastructure on AWS
- Collaborate with the product team to determine the technical feasibility of features
What You Bring:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redis, and Cassandra
- Nice to have - experience building cloud infrastructure and distributed systems (AWS)
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.