Head of Product, Dispatch & Routing
San Francisco, CA
We are on a mission to improve the efficiency of America’s trucking industry by connecting the millions of drivers and vehicles that haul freight on our roads. We are backed by Google Ventures and Index Ventures.
In 2015, the U.S. Department of Transportation announced regulation that will require 4.5 million interstate truck drivers to use an Electronic Logging Device (ELD). The goal is to improve road safety and reduce paperwork burden on the industry.
With the leading ELD in the market, We are poised to build the largest network of connected commercial vehicles in the world. The massive data generated from this network presents an opportunity to fundamentally change the way the trucking market operates.
About the job:
As a Head of Product (Dispatch & Routing), you will have the opportunity to lead our dispatch and routing product. Reporting to the Head of Product Management, you will steer product development, working with design and engineering teams to execute the product plan. We are looking for candidates who have experience in managing enterprise products, in-depth understanding of product life-cycle, and strong leadership skills.
- Lead product effort for dispatch and routing module
- Run user research, usability studies, and data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Transform user requirements into actionable product specifications
- Work cross functionally with engineering, design, operations to execute on product specifications
- Work with marketing and sales teams to define product positioning
- Serve as an internal subject matter expert on product
- 5+ years experience in enterprise product management role
- Strong technical acumen and experience with routing / dispatching module
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver on commitments and timelines
- Problem-solving aptitude and creative thinking skills
- BS in Computer Science or related field
KeepTruckin is a rapidly growing startup headquartered in San Francisco. We offer fantastic benefits, a phenomenal office culture, unlimited PTO, and a stocked kitchen. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. We consider qualified applicants without regard to sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status.